E-learning refers to the use of electronic media and information and communication technologies (ICT) in education. E-learning is broadly inclusive of all forms of educational technology in learning and teaching. E-learning is inclusive of, and is broadly synonymous with multimedia learning, technology-enhanced learning (TEL), computer-based instruction (CBI), computer-based training (CBT), computer-assisted instruction or computer-aided instruction (CAI), internet-based training (IBT), web-based training (WBT), online education, virtual education, virtual learning environments (VLE) (which are also called learning platforms), m-learning, and digital educational collaboration. These alternative names emphasize a particular aspect, component or delivery method.
Latest posts by Suumit Shah (see all)
- Can the Latest Office Tech be Integrated into an Inspirational Workspace? - March 3, 2014
- Cold and Calculating: How Fridges are Being Used to Send Spam Emails - February 5, 2014
- A Cheap Simple Alternative to Final Cut Pro - January 25, 2014
- WonderFox 2015 New Year Celebration Giveaway: 1000 free copies of license keys per day!
- Witness The Amazing 5K iMac from Apple
- Only 45% iPhone of Users Have upgraded to iOS 8
- Success Story of Online Marketplace, Etsy
- Sliders Made Simple With Unyson Framework
- PicGIF for Mac – Make Your Pictures Animated!